- I am not looking to hook up in the concrete world. While I will be your friend and we can talk about stuff from first life, or even go so far as external messengers and telephone calls, I am not seeking anything beyond what I may have here.
- While I may be bisexual and polyamorous, this does not mean that I am "loose". I am very much devoted to my husband and am not seeking other relationships just for the sake of sex. He keeps me very satisfied. If you would like to get to know me better, we will start off as friends.
- I am not impressed by beefcakes. I am not impressed by "model looks". I am impressed by personalities and imagination.
- If you think "this is just a virtual world" and use that as an excuse not to show basic manners, I have news for you. I am just as real as you are and deserve basic consideration, just like you do. Don't do to me what you wouldn't do to your friends and family in the concrete universe.
- I am often in character and that character is a Fae Cat with a Celtic background. If you have a problem with furries, otherkin, roleplayers, etc. then we won't get along. I'm here using my imagination and creativity, I'm not here to recreate an avatar version of my concrete world self. Please don't ask me to remove my ears and tail or stop talking with a slight accent. Please don't ask me to change the way I choose to present myself here.
- While I am in character, the personality behind the character is the same person you could meet on a street. I believe in treating others with kindness, honesty, and sincerity. I would like the same from you.
- Just as my manners and personality carry over, so do my beliefs. I am a Celtic Wiccan High Priestess by training, and a Hungarian Shaman by birth. I am a free thinker and have a very open mind. If you are offended by any of this, we won't get along.
Recent events have prompted me to lay down some basic rules: